Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The author(s) agree to the Journal Copyright and Publication Ethics Policy (presented in the Journal Policy).
SUBMISSION ORDER OF THE ARTICLES OF THE JOURNAL „APPLIED RESEARCH IN STUDIES AND PRACTICE“
I. GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
1. The Journal publishes original articles prepared by esearchers with the results of their accomplished research studies in biomedical, physical, the humanities, social and technological scientific fields.
2. Articles may be submitted in the Lithuanian, English or Russian languages, written in the scientific language style. Official registration of articles must comply with the regulations of section II.
3. Submission order:
3.1.The articles may be submitted twice per year: until March 15 and November 15 and additionally in other term defined by editorial board.
3.2. Author (or authors) of the article shall fill letter of guarantee on article publication in Panevėžys College periodical scientific publication and uploads electronic file to article submission system using link provided on publication internet website arsp.panko.lt.
3.3. To ensure the quality of publications, articles are reviewed by scientist corresponding to the scientific field (corresponding field (field group) appointed by the Editorial Board. Editorial Board keeps reviewers conclusions for two years from the article publication or rejection. Reviewers are appointed confidentially and evaluate article compliance to general requirements according the acknowledged form.
4. In the periodical scientific publication only articles selected and reviewed by Editorial Board are published.
5. The article is not published if:
5.1. Is submitted not following scientific article structure and requirements;
5.2. The reviewer (s) presents negative conclusions about the content or lack of preparation quality.
II. REQUIREMENTS FOR ARTICLES
6. The volume of the article comprises to 8 (eight) A4 format pages. Text editor is Microsoft Word, Font is Times New Roman (Baltic). The material has to be modelled in one column, one interval and with the following margins: top – 2cm, bottom – 2cm, left – 3cm, right – 1cm. Paragraphs have to be started with an indent of 1,5 cm.
7. Compulsory structure of the article:
7.1. Title of the article;
7.2. Article author (authors) name, surname (names, surnames);
7.3. Institution presented by article author;
7.4. Annotation presenting research goal, problem, short results (no more than 500 print signs);
7.5. Key words (3 – 5);
7.6.Introduction (relevance and novelty of the research from the scientific and practical perspective; formulated research probleb defining questions, discussed level of scientific problem exploration, research goal presented; tasks; object; methods).
7.7. Main text presenting theoretical problem (review of scientific literature), research methodology, results and their analysis;
7.8. Literature list;
6.9. Abstract in the English language (5000 – 6000 print signs). In the beginning of the abstract title of the article presented in English language. Abstract shall completely reflect scientific problem rised in the article; goal, content and conclusions.
6.10 Information about the author (name, surname, institution, scientific interest fields, e-mail) in the Lithuanian and English languages.
7. Font size and designs:
Title (name) (capital letters): Centre, 14 pt, BOLD-FACED;
Author: Centre, 10 pt, Bold-faced, italic;
Organization: Centre, 10 pt, Italic;
Annotation title: On both sides, 10 pt, Bold-faced;
Annotation (article) language: On both sides, 10 pt, Regular;
Key words title: On both sides, 10 pt, Bold-faced;
Key words: On both sides, 10 pt, Regular;
Main text: On both sides, 11 pt, Regular;
Main text chapter names: Centre, 12 pt, BOLD-FACED;
Table texts: Left side, 10 pt, Regular;
Numbers in table: According to the decimal point location, 10 pt, Regular;
Table and Picture names: Centre, 10 pt, Bold-faced;
Literature list: Left side, 10 pt, Regular;
Abstract in English: On both sides, 10 pt, Regular;
Information about authors: On both sides, 10 pt, Regular.
8. Illustrations and tables are presented as follows:
8.2 Diagrams, graphs, schemes are named pictures (abbreviated „pict.“).
8.3 Every picture has its own number and title (name), which is written centred under the picture. The number is not bolded. Pictures must be informative and plain (not colored).
8.4 Tables in articles have their current number. The number is written on the top of the right side, it is not bolded (e.g. Table 1). The name of the table is written in the centre bellow the number of the table.
8.5. Requirements for diagrams:
8.5.1. Columns or sectors colors must be chosen in the way for grayscale copy to stay informative (optimal – gray tones of different contrast or light shading effects). For linear diagrams different symbols may be used (e.g. •, ·, °).
8.5.2. For informative purposes in sectorial diagrams legend is not used, near each sector name of the sector is given. In column and linear diagrams Y (in 3d –Z) axis names are given and units of measurement;
8.5.3. In electronic article document diagrams are inserted as spreadsheet objects (command “Paste picture” not used).
9. Literature list and references. Bibliographic references are presented following LST ISO 690:2010 (Information and documentation. Guidelines for the preparation of bibliographic references (same as ISO 690:2010)). References to literature sources presented using APA citation style.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Please read the Copyright Notice in Journal Policy.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.