Focus and Scope
Peer-reviewed scientific journal “Taikomieji tyrimai studijose ir praktikoje - Applied research in studies and practice" (ISSN 2029-1280, eISSN 2669-0071) has been publishes since 2008. The Journal publisher is Panevėžio kolegija / University of Applied Sciences.
The Journal publishes original articles prepared by researchers with the results of their accomplished research studies in multidisciplinary (social, technological, biomedical, physical and the humanities) scientific fields. The primary field is Social Sciences. The articles are received and processing in the journal free of charge.
Articles may be submitted in the Lithuanian, English or Russian languages, written in the scientific language style.
The articles may be submitted twice per year: until March 15 and November 15 and additionally in other term defined by editorial board.
Statement of Publication Ethics
To ensure the quality of publications, articles are reviewed by scientist corresponding to the scientific field (corresponding field (field group) appointed by the Editorial Board). The journal uses double-blind review, which means that both the reviewer and author identities are concealed from the reviewers, and vice versa, throughout the review process. Editorial Board keeps reviewers conclusions for two years from the article publication or rejection. Reviewers are appointed confidentially and evaluate article compliance to general requirements according the acknowledged form.
In the Journal publication only articles selected and reviewed by Editorial Board are published.
The Editorial Board of the Journal encourages authors and reviewers to follow the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) Code of Conduct and Guidelines on Good Publication Practice, which define the best ethical practices in scholarly publishing, and for authors are strongly recommended to follow the European Code of Conduct for Research Integrity.
The article is not published if:
- Is submitted not following scientific article structure and requirements;
- The reviewer(s) presents negative conclusions about the content or lack of preparation quality.
The Journal gives authors the right to distribute their article without any restrictions.
In submitting a manuscript the corresponding author certifies that he/she is authorised by his/her co-authors to enter into these arrangements and he/she guarantees and warrants, on behalf of himself/herself and his/her co-authors, that:
- He/she has the full power to enter into this Agreement and to make the grants contained herein. He/she/they is/are the sole author(s) of the paper and has/have full authority to enter into this agreement and in granting rights to Panevėžio kolegija / University of Applied Sciences are not in breach of any other obligation.
- The paper is original and does not infringe any copyright or violate any other right of any third parties.
- The paper contains nothing that is unlawful, libellous, or which would, if published, constitute a breach of contract or confidence or commitment given to secrecy.
- The authors agree to the Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0 agreement under which the paper in the Journal is licensed, and grants Panevėžio kolegija / University of Applied Sciences permission to publish the unpublished and original manuscript, the abstract forming part thereof, all associated supplemental material, and subsequent, if necessary, errata in the Journal under the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC-BY-4.0).
- Further distribution of this work must maintain attribution to the author(s) and the published paper’s title and journal citation.
- Anyone is free to share (copy and redistribute the material published in the paper in any medium or format) and adapt (remix, transform, and build upon the material published in the paper) for any purpose, even commercially.
Open Access Policy
The Journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles in the Journal without asking prior permission of the publisher or the author. Articles published in the Journal are distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 (CC BY 4.0) license.